This event has passed.
‘Caring for Children Who Have Experienced Trauma’ Trainings (Minden)
April 24, 2017 - April 25, 2017
Please join us for a two day training designed to educate foster parents, community professionals, and all other individuals who work with foster children & youth about the impact of trauma on the behavior and development of children in foster care. Please sign up for free at www.nvpartnership4training.com
- Learn to respond appropriately to the behavioral and
emotional challenges of traumatized children
- Help traumatized children develop healthy attachments
- Help traumatized children recognize and develop their
- Help traumatized children develop coping strategies
needed to grow into healthy and functional adults.
- Learn to care for yourself and seek support from others
Fire Station 12
3620 North Sunridge Dr.
Minden, NV 89423
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM