Responsible Alcohol Vendor Compliance Training
January 8, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am| $20
The Carson City Sheriff’s Department and Partnership Carson City will be hosting a series of Responsible Alcohol Vendor Compliance Trainings through July 2018.
- The training is mandatory for all new liquor licensees as stated in Chapter 4.13, Section 4.13.060 of the Carson City Municipal Code, “assure that all employees serving and/or selling liquor will complete a server training course acceptable to the Sheriff’s Office within 120 days of obtaining a license.”
The training will provide information on:
- Proper identification checking of minors;
- State laws and local municipal codes;
- A simple system for refusing sales; and
- Information about the physiological effects of alcohol as it relates to responsible serving of alcoholic beverages.
There is a charge of $20.00 per participant for the training. Please bring cash or a money order made out to Partnership Carson City to the training. You may also pay online, no checks will be accepted.
Location: Carson City Sheriff’s Office in the Ormbsy Room
911 East Musser Street, Carson City