United Voices for Change
September 18, 2017 - September 20, 2017
Nevada Coalition to End Domestic and Sexual Violence invites all individuals who are interested in presenting in the fields of domestic and sexual violence to submit a workshop proposal for our Annual Conference!
Location: Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada Date: September 18th-20th 2017
Our goal is an innovative, informative, and memorable conference!
For more information and to sign-up, please visit the website or view the resources listed below:
- The Call for Workshop is open until Friday, April 14th.
- The NCEDSV Conference Committee and the External Affairs Committee will be reviewing applications from Monday, April 17th to Wednesday, May 17th.
- Workshops that are not selected will be notified on Thursday, May 18th.
- Accepted workshops will be notified Friday, May 19th.
Also, there are multiple ways to access the application and conference information.
- Via the Website: http://www.ncedsv.org/annual-conference/ which also contains a pdf version of the application
- Via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ncedsv/
- Going to the Application directly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/call_for_workshop_2017